One of the most widespread sources of environmental radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation all around the world is the electromagnetic field, also known as the EMF. Any electronic item that consumes electricity can be a source of electromagnetic fields (EMF). This means that anything from your smartphone to your tablet to your computer to even your light bulb can emit EMF. The presence of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) has been shown to elevate stress levels and cause sleep disturbances.
If you have issues with power cords going across the room, one of the easiest solutions to cut down on electromagnetic fields (EMFs) in your bedroom is to install a grounding or outlet-strip surge protector. This will keep the voltage from fluctuating. You may alternatively use wireless gadgets rather than wired ones, or you could switch off the wireless internet connection or unplug it when you’re not making use of it. If you really have to use technology at night, position it so that it is as far away from your bed as you possibly can. This will help you avoid unnecessary exposure.
However, these electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are not only produced by electronic gadgets; they are also present in the air that you breathe and are produced by the magnetic fields produced by common household equipment such as water heaters and refrigerators. Because this is where the majority of the blood flow in your body is directed, this can be a particularly troublesome issue for ladies who sleep with their heads close to the pillow. If this describes your situation, you might want to experiment with changing how you position yourself when sleeping, or you could use a magnetic shielding mask that will protect you while you snooze.
To protect yourself from potentially dangerous electromagnetic waves while you sleep, you can use a magnetic shield, which is nothing more than a piece of fabric that has been coated on one side with magnetically charged particles. It is common knowledge that the substance is not completely risk-free when it comes into direct contact with the skin; however, this problem can be avoided by donning the material as a mask. Additionally, the air circulation makes it possible for you to breathe easily through either your nose or mouth, indicating that it is still possible to breathe through the material despite the magnetically charged surface that it possesses.
This is an excellent method for shielding oneself from the EMFs emitted by common household gadgets. If you spend a lot of time at work around electronic gadgets like laptops, which can otherwise significantly contribute to tension and headaches during the day, then you can also use this device at work. In spite of the fact that these magnetic shielding masks aren’t exactly inexpensive (their prices range anywhere from $20 to $50), they will help reduce the amount of hazardous radiation you are exposed to over time while also alleviating weariness and headaches during the day.
The only significant drawback associated with them is the fact that they initially give the impression of being somewhat cumbersome; nevertheless, there are several varieties that have been engineered to be more comfortable. If you have the option, it is strongly recommended that you try on a few different masks in the comfort of your own home before going out to purchase the one that works best with your features. There are a few good magnetic shielding scarves that can be purchased online as well; however, the majority of them are either not magnetically shielding at all or are composed of very poor materials. If you are considering buying a scarf, I would advise you to purchase a mask instead because, in my experience, masks are more beneficial than scarves.
There is also data from the scientific community that demonstrates the efficiency of these devices, including the fact that, after years of testing, it has not been discovered that they create any adverse side effects. Only pregnant women should avoid sleeping near intense EMF fields because it has been demonstrated that doing so may lead to problems in the development of the fetus. This is the only exception to the rule. If you are concerned about this issue, it is important to be aware that it can be resolved by utilizing one of these magnetic shielding devices. If you are concerned about this issue, it is good to know that it can be resolved.
There are a wide variety of alternative devices that can block electromagnetic fields (EMFs), but they are typically more expensive and do not offer any additional protection in comparison to a straightforward fabric mask. If you’re searching for a solution that’s easier to implement, you should give one or two of these magnetic shields a try and see how much of an improvement in the quality of your sleep it brings about over time.
How can I protect my WiFi router from electromagnetic fields?
There are a few different approaches you can take if you’re using a wireless router and want to shield yourself from electromagnetic field radiation (EMF):
(1) Lower the channel’s frequency on the router to get the best connection. A lower frequency results in less radiation being emitted. However, this may cause the wifi connection to move at a more snail-like pace. Setting your network channel to 5 GHz will not significantly minimize your exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF), as the majority of routers across the world transmit wifi signals in the 2.4 GHz range. It is up to the user to decide whether or not they would like to bump up their channel. This merely prevents the transmission of radio waves at certain frequencies, which I’ve discovered are responsible for the emission of hazardous radiation levels on certain gadgets only (for example, an AM/FM radio). If you are still interested in having 100% protection from potentially hazardous wireless signals in your home while maintaining the same level of speed for your WiFi connection, then you should think about the following two solutions:
(2) You should use a router that provides an option to switch off wireless connectivity; this will allow you to connect all of your devices to the router via Ethernet cables instead of wirelessly. For instance, the Linksys E-5400HG router that I have, which is pictured below, enables me to disable the wireless functionality, which enables me to use only Ethernet cables or wires to connect the device’s wifi port to either my modem or the router itself. This will cut exposure to EMF by 99 percent. You can search Amazon.com for different wireless routers to see if any of them have this functionality. In such a case, I would suggest looking for a router that does not utilize WiFi. without wireless routers with low electromagnetic field radiation
(3) Establish a hardwired connection to the Ethernet network. It is the most effective method for obstructing wireless transmissions. However, if you need to run new wires in your home or office, this could end up being quite pricey for you. Additionally, considering that we live in a culture that is increasingly dependent on wireless technology, it is possible that some users will find it inconvenient to utilize Ethernet connections in place of wifi. However, replacing wireless routers with wired ones is a more expensive option than just purchasing EMF radiation-blocking equipment such as Cell Phone Radiation Shield and wearing it on your body. This is because replacing wireless routers with wired ones requires running new cables. I ran a simple search on Amazon for “ethernet cable 40 feet,” which yielded results such as these: To see how much more cost-effective it would be to replace all of the wifi connections in my house with hardwired ethernet connections, I was able to find out how much cheaper it would be.
(4) For each of your gadgets that connects to your wifi network, invest in a high-quality device that blocks EMF radiation. The Cell Phone Radiation Shield, manufactured by Pong Research Labs and displayed below, is highly recommended by yours truly. This will prevent any wireless radio waves from being transmitted in any way, whether they are digital (wifi), cellular, 3G, 4G, or any other kind. Pong has created one of the best shields, in my opinion, because of the way they combine multiple shielding technologies into one small portable device that can be easily transferred from place to place, such as when you are traveling with electronics such as laptops or cell phones. I have tested a lot of EMF blockers over the years, and I believe Pong has created one of the best shields because of the way they do this.
You are provided with immediate protection from potentially hazardous EMF exposure, and you are also allowed to continue using your phone as usual without having to take any further precautions, such as turning it off or removing the device. The shield is constructed out of six different shielding technologies of the highest quality, and when combined, they are capable of blocking 99% of all RF and EMF radiation. I have provided an in-depth analysis of the Pong cell phone radiation shield in this review. The Anti-Radiation Cell Phone Shield is something that you may get for your smartphone or tablet by shopping on Amazon.
(5) For every device that connects to WiFi, invest in high-quality shielding equipment for electromagnetic fields (EMF): (To access the links, see below.) This will ensure that wireless devices are protected to the fullest extent possible, even while they are operating in wifi mode. When these devices are used with wifi, 3G, 4G, LTE, and other similar technologies, the SAR quantities have been shown to be greatly reduced thanks to testing conducted by government organizations.